Online Forms

The most commonly requested forms are available below in pdf format. Instructions for completing each form are also attached. Paper copies are available in the Office of Graduate Studies at Chaparral Hall, room 123.

Note: Students who are considering changing programs should contact Graduate Studies at (909) 537-5058 for advising. Instructions are given on a case by case basis.

Action Form
Retaking a course and replacing the previous grade with the new grade. Discount of Grade

Missing/declining to enroll for one or more quarters (other than summer).

For Military Leave, see the Veterans Success Center policies.

Leave of Absence (medical, personal, or educational leave)

Taking courses with overlapping times at CSUSB (simultaneous enrollment). Simultaneous Enrollment
Withdrawing from a previous quarter (Retroactive Withdrawal). Waiver of University Regulations
Waiving the Graduate Entrance Writing Requirement. Waiver of University Regulations
Extending coursework beyond the seven-year limit for completing a program (seven-year limit on applicable coursework). Waiver of University Regulations
Extending the time allowed to complete an incomplete grade. Waiver of University Regulations
Waiving the 12 unit limit prior to classification. Waiver of University Regulations
Submitting your thesis, project or dissertation for review. Thesis/Project/Dissertation Committee Certification Form
Authorizing another person to pick up or submit a thesis/project/dissertation on your behalf. Thesis/Project/Dissertation Authorization Form
Dropping a class after the census date. Drop after Census Form
Enrolling in a continuous enrollment course to complete a thesis, project, or comprehensive exam. Continuous Enrollment Registration through CEL
Applying for a non-degree program as a transitory student (If you are interested in becoming a Transitory Student, please contact the department from the listed special programs on the application). Transitory Application

Summer 2017:

Summer 2017 courses are available to newly admitted Fall 2017 post-baccalaureate students. In order to register for Summer 2017 classes, interested students should fill out this form.


Early Summer Starter Application