Graduation Requirements Check

Candidates for degrees to be awarded must request a graduation requirement check through the Office of the Registrar (UH 171) at least one quarter prior to the end of the term of their expected graduation. To avoid late fees, the grad check should be filed by the deadlines established by the Office of the Registrar. While the grad check may be filed early to avoid late fees, Advancement to Candidacy is needed before the grad check can be completed.