Office of Graduate Studies
Join Us at Our Upcoming Open Forum on Graduate Programs! - new!
The Office of Graduate Studies and the Strategic Analysis of Graduate Programs Steering Committee invites the campus community to attend our upcoming open forum, where we will share the progress we have made thus far on our strategic analysis. This analysis focuses on the status of our graduate programs, and is the first step in developing a strategic plan to guide our programs’ the growth and development.
Date & Location:
Thursday, Feb. 23rd, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm, Eucalyptus Room (Lower Commons)
More information can be found on the Strategic Analysis pages of our website. We look forward to seeing you at the Open Forum!
OSR Announces Its Winter Workshop Schedule
The Office of Student Research (OSR) offers a number of informative workshops for both new graduate students and undergraduates interested in pursuing a master's degree.
Please see the OSR workshop schedule for more information on this quarter's upcoming events.
End Sexual Violence Mandatory Training
The deadline to complete the mandatory End Sexual Violence Training was January 25, 2017. Training is still available through the Title IX and Gender Equity Office. Students who have not completed the training may have a hold on their spring registration.
The Title IX and Gender Equity Office offers two ways to complete the training:
- Online: Not Anymore, accessed through MyCoyote (icon located near Blackboard/Quick Launch Navigation area). Upon completion, the holds are released by an automated process three times a day (up until March 23--after that, holds are released once a day at 3AM).
- In-Person: Bringing in the Bystander workshop (held Feb. 8, Feb. 22, Feb. 28.) Please see the Events page on the Title IX and Gender Equity website for additional dates and information.
Questions? Contact the Title IX and Gender Equity Office at (909) 537-5669.
New Library Workshops for Graduate Students
The Pfau Library is offering a number of workshops of interest to graduate students. Brush up on your research skills, learn a new citation management system, or find out how to publish your scholarly article!
Winter Quarter Workshops:
Critical Information Literacy for Graduate Teaching Assistants
- January 12th, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Grad Studies Basic Research
- January 25th, 5:00 pm - 5:50 pm
Grad Studies Advanced Research
- February 7th, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Zotero for Everyone!
- February 16th, 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Publishing a Scholarly Article
- March 13th, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Please contact the Library at (909) 537-5091 for workshop locations and registration.